Entry to the swap is now closed
I knew you'd be up for it! Any excuse to go shopping - and it's entirely guilt free. Quite a few of you have expressed an interest on my last post here, but I'm going to keep it open until the end of next week so other people can sign up too. I'll sort out the swap partners, then I reckon about 6 weeks for the hunting and gathering - what do you think? Do tell any blog friends you think would enjoy it, and if you could put the button below on your sidebar and link it back to this post, that would be great.
EDIT - If you are a new follower and are interested, can you please make sure there is a link to your blog on your profile so I can visit you before sorting the swap. This will take me a while to sort out as it is without having to message people first to find their blogs. Some people have commented but their blog isn't linked in. Thanks for your understanding x
- So, this is supposed to be fun and thrifty and I don't want to give too many orders, but I was thinking at least 3 items, with a maximum of 5.
- At least one item must be sourced from a charity shop/boot sale/garage sale/jumble or similar
- At least one item should be handmade - it doesn't have to be handmade by you if you're not crafty!
- One item should be jewellery of some description
- Try and get a sense of what your swap partner likes from their blog posts, pictures etc - and it's not cheating to ask them questions before hand!
- There is no minimum spend. If you are thrifting genius who sources art deco jewellery from jumble sales for 25p, all the better! Absolute maximum spend is £12 but there is no need to spend this amount if not necessary - remember you will need to post things too.
- I'm sure I don't need to say this, but do give anything second hand a launder / clean up if necessary!
- Remember to let your partner know when you receive your parcel, and then it would be lovely if you posted about the swap so we can all share what we got.