SIGN UP NOW CLOSED - PARTNERS ANNOUNCED SOON
- You will need a regularly updated blog and be willing to post when you receive your items from your swap partner. Sorry to non-bloggers, but the swap is done on trust and some online presence does make things easier. Please don't sign up and then disappear, it makes things very difficult.
- Bloggers are welcome world-wide as usual. I will try to assign partners within the same country/continent but please let me know if you would be willing to send abroad if necessary.
- As usual, you should send your swap partner a minimum of three items, a maximum of five.
- There is a maximum spend of £12 or the equivalent in your local currency.
- At least one item - though more if you can - should be second hand, and sourced from a charity shop, car boot sale, jumble, estate sale, eBay or similar.
- At least one item should be handmade. If you are not crafty yourself, it's fine to provide a handmade item that someone else has toiled over instead.
- And this time, one item MUST relate to a Christmas carol or song. How you interpret this is up to you!
- One item could fulfil several categories. A home-made white fluffy pom-pom garland made from thrifted wool could count as handmade, second hand and represent 'Let it Snow', for example.
- Sign up will close on 28th October and I will assign partners on the blog soon afterwards so please keep an eye out.
The more people who sign up the better chance I have of introducing you to someone new and of finding a partner in your country, so please display the badge above on your sidebar with a link to this post.
That's all for now, thanks in advance for getting involved!